According to the statistics, the average Pole takes analgesics 7 times a month. A significant amount of analgesics and supplements makes Poles willing to...Read more
How to choose pheromones?
Natural pheromones, contrary to all opinions, do not have a smell. Substances created in laboratories often take the form of fragrance perfumes enriched with oils. Before choosing pheromones, you should take into account the purpose for which they will be used and on this basis choose one of the four types of pheromones.
Because of the purpose of the pheromones can be divided into 4 types: seduction to attract a person of the opposite sex, relationship to strengthen the partnership, work to maintain good relations with employees and pheromones on a daily basis, that is to say, those of a slightly lesser intensity.
How do pheromones form?
Synthetic pheromones are created in specialized laboratories. Initially, they are separated from other substances, followed by distillation, which takes place in steam containers. At first the solvent is separated, then the alcohol. Then the alcohol condenses and the pheromones are distilled and crystallized again. The last stage is filtration, which is aimed at increasing the effectiveness of the pheromones obtained.
Types of pheromones and their structure
The preparations available on the market under the name of pheromones are based on several basic substances, which may include:
- Androstenol, a pheromone that's supposed to attract women. Scientific research has shown that a significant amount of this pheromone was in the sweat and urine of men. Interestingly, they are also produced by women in the follicular phase, means before ovulation. The highest concentration of this pheromone is produced during the puberty of the boys.
- Androstenon - a typically masculine pheromone, which is supposed to be associated with strength, sometimes aggression. Some say that the highest concentration of this pheromone is produced by men in prisons. Androstenone is found in human saliva, urine and sweat.
- Androsteron - this pheromone is widely advertised as one that is supposed to define a man as the winner. Manufactured exclusively by humans, it eliminates the negative character of androsterone. Under the influence of adrenaline, the concentration of this pheromone increases significantly. Unfortunately, with age, its production decreases. The use of this pheromone is recommended for particularly mature men.
- Androstadienone - produced by both men and women. The content of this substance has been discovered in urine, semen and sweat. This pheromone is supposed to influence emotions, increase the heart rate and frequency of breathing. It works between a man and a woman.
- Estratetraenol - a female pheromone, which in its structure is similar to the hormone of a female estrogen. It makes women more sexy and seductive in the eyes of men. The pheromone found in men increases concentration and energy levels.
- Coppine - a female pheromone that has a similar effect to estratraenol. Makes women more attractive in the eyes of men.