Sexual dysfunctions (lack of desire for close-ups, difficulties in achieving an orgasm, erectile dysfunction, etc.) are often caused by depression and the...Read more
Home remedies for potency
Home-made methods for potency will not always be sufficient in the case of deepened potency disorders, which can have both psychological and physical causes. If erection problems have their roots in hormones, natural aphrodisiacs in the form of herbs, spices and essential oils may prove effective.
According to research, in Poland the problem of potency affects over 1.7 million men. Most often, this disorder affects people between the ages of 40 and 50. In this group the problem reaches as much as 25% of men. Unfortunately, only every 20th man asks for proper help. The rest of them prefer to give up their professional help.
The most common reasons for impotence
Erectile dysfunction most often accumulate at the moment of unhealthy lifestyle, everyday habits, which adversely affect the functioning of the nervous system and cardiovascular system. Sexual fitness is affected by sleep disorders, mental and physical strain, stress, addictions and lack of proper physical activity. A decrease in the proper level of libido may last for years and the problem may get worse. Minor changes can help to deal with the problem and minimise its impact.
The most common reasons for impotence are..:
- Hormonal changes, especially a decrease in testosterone levels...
- Chronic diseases including: atherosclerosis, hypertension, renal failure, diabetes mellitus and multiple sclerosis
- Neurological disorders
- Any vascular changes, their obstruction, damage to the blood vessels of the reproductive organs
- Insufficient sleep
- No movement, poor physical condition
- Stress and all anxiety, depression, traumatic experiences, low self-esteem.
- Additives, including cigarette smoking, drinking alcohol
- Quick diagnosis of the first effects of libido drop allows to obtain satisfactory results after regular use of natural aphrodisiacs.
Natural remedies for potency
The best way to regain sexual fitness is regular physical activity. Daily exercise of at least 15 minutes of exercise can strengthen the body. Exercise has a positive effect on testosterone levels. What is more, physical activity improves the body structure and is responsible for releasing dopamine, i.e. happiness hormones. Proper potency is possible not only with regular exercise, but also with balanced meals. The diet should be rich in such compounds as: zinc, which takes part in the synthesis of testosterone, arginine, which takes part in the synthesis of nitric oxide, vitamin E, often called the fertility vitamin. In addition to taking the elements, simple sugars should be converted into complex sugars, saturated fats and cigarette smoking should be reduced.